I’m a PhD student of Computer Science Department at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), under the supervision of Prof. Lixia Zhang. Before coming to UCLA, I recevied my Bachelor degree on Electronic and Information Science and Technology from Sichuan University. Currently my reseach interests are Named Data Networking (NDN) and Internet of Things, specifically:
- Security Bootstrapping in NDN
- Secure and Resilient Smart Home Systems
- Dataplane Configuration and Optimization
- Fall 2019 - Now, Ph.D. candidate, Computer Science Department, UCLA
- Fall 2015 - Spring 2019, College of Electrnoics and Information Engineering, Sichuan University
- Fall 2020 - CS M51A, Logical Design of Digital Systems, UCLA
- Winter 2021 - CS 143, Database Systems, UCLA
- Spring 2021 - CS 111, Operating Systems, UCLA
- Winter 2022 - CS 118, Computer Networking Fundamentals, UCLA
Futurewei, Research Intern, June 2021 - September 2021
- Optimized the SDN dataplane configuration performance by reducing the RPC latency between OvSwitch and controller.
- Designed and developed a dataplane checker to statically analyze redundancies in dataplane configurations.
The NDN-Lite library implements the Named Data Networking Stack with the high-level application support functionalities and low-level OS/hardware adaptations for Internet of Things (IoT) scenarios. The library is written in standard C and requires a minimum version of C11 (ISO/IEC 9899:2011).